Awards to FN NANO® Nano Coatings
The special FN NANO® functional coatings with the exceptionally strong photocatalytic effect that we have developed and are producing have received numerous awards.
These coatings represent the second generation of photocatalytic coating compositions. It is based on the use of special binders that form controlled microstructure of the coating layer in which the use of photoactive TiO2 nanoparticles that are maximally utilized. The photocatalytic efficiency of the surface produced by FN NANO® coatings approaches the absolute efficiency of the photocatalyst.
– National Winner of The European Business Awards 2019 in the Innovation category
– National Winner of The European Business Awards 2015/2016 in the Innovation category– CzechInno – Visionary Award 2015– Award for Social Benefit – Czech Innovation 2013
– nomination for The European Business Awards in 2012,– nomination for the award of the Minister of the Environment in the Czech Head 2011 competition
– Medical Fair Brno Award 2010– 2nd place in the Innovation of the Year 2010 competition
Awards won by president of Advanced Materials JTJ s.r.o. and creator of functional coatings FN NANO®, Ing. Jan Prochazka, Ph.D.
Silver commemorative medal of the Senate of the Parliament of the Czech Republic
On 28 September 2017, The Senate of the Parliament of the Czech Republic issued Ing. Jan Prochazka, Ph.D. the silver commemorative medal for its contribution to Czech and international science in connection with its nanotechnology activities. The Senate’s Silver Commemorative Medals have been awarded since 2007 to prominent personalities from the ranks of scientists, artists, athletes and other public officials who excel in their fields or their special acts or abilities.
Ceremonial handover of medals was recorded by Czech Television:
State Honor of the Czech Republic by the President of the Republic
On October 28, 2017, the President of the Republic awarded the honors Ing. Jan Prochazka, Ph.D. – received medals for merit in the field of science.
Ing. Jan Prochazka, Ph.D.
- Scientist and inventor of a new type of battery. He graduated from the Institute of Chemical Technology in Prague and later went to the USA to develop and use nanomaterials. He is one of the scientists who contributed to the development of the multifunctional coating that destroys dirt.
- Returning from the US, he founded a leading Czech nanotechnology company and in 2007 he started to develop new batteries. Now a plant on the battery committee has been built in Horní Suchá, Eastern Czech Republic (Moravia) and will soon product paradigm changing batteries according to his patent.
President’s speech: https://www.hrad.cz/cs/prezident-cr/soucasny-prezident-cr/vybrane-projects-and-interviews/projekt-prezidenta-republiky-pri-slavni-ceremonial-udileni-statnich-vyznamenani -ceske-republics-1-13693