Effective protection against spray paint graffiti
Functional coatings FN NANO® are efficient and friendly anti graffiti protection of buildings, including historical-listed buildings. The surface layer functional coatings FN NANO® allows easy removal of graffiti and impedes the formation of spraypaint.
FN NANO® characteristics of the coating layers:
- Hydrophilicity = molecular water layer on the surface of the coating layer hinders adhering of color (bleeds and it is comsumes the spray-paint) or markers (very quickly coagulates) to a surface coated functional coating FN®
- The top surface FN NANO® material layer absorbs a large amount of pigment and prevent its penetration to the substrate,
- The relatively soft material structure FN NANO® layer allows easy removal by mechanical means without disturbing the substrate – followed by scrubbing with brushes and pressurized water.
- The Photocatalytic self-cleaning effect ensures less pollution.
Recovery of the Anti-graffiti surface is carried out only at the location where it was performed removing graffiti and 6-7 in the thick coatings.
Long-term and friendly protection against graffiti
- Easy graffiti removal withoug damaging the underlying material
- Particularly suitable for monument buildings and landmarks
High vapor permeability
Always active, super strong self-cleaning effect aganst facade tarnishing, darkening
Certified for masonry and mineral surfaces (EG. Granite, sandstone, stone)
An Ecological Solution: Fully inorganic bases without solvents and organic substances