Cystal clear Swimming Pools
FN NANO® Aqua is a novelty in the maintenance of water in the private swimming pools. It is a special suspension which uses purely physical phenomenon. It is used to reduce the amount of pool chemicals used for maintenance of the pool water. This removes the threat of chlorine irritation the human eye and skin. This is especially appreciated by children and people with sensitive skin or allergies.
Clean and Healthy Water
Keeping the water in the home pool clean and healthy is not an easy task. It requires good quality water, regular care and the use of chemicals that ensure that microorganisms do not multiply in the water.
FN NANO Aqua is an aqueous suspension containing inert minerals. Due to their physical properties and the energy of the ultraviolet component of daylight or UV lamps (if part of the filtration system), prevents the overgrowth of microorganisms and reduce water contamination by organic impurities.
Crystal clear pool without using chemicals.
FN® NANO Aqua is suitable for people with sensitive skin, small children and people with allergies.
It is suitable for outdoor swimming pools or pools with roof that can be moved or opened so that sunlight can penetrate them without passing through mineral or plastic glass glazing, which restricts the passage of UV radiation. It can be used also for pools equipped with recirculation with UVC lamp (hard antibacterial radiation). The pools must have fine sand filtration.
FN NANO® Aqua can be used simultaneously with chemicals or active oxygen (ozone). With a suitable composition of pool water and if following the recommended procedure, the pool can be operated without the use of chlorine chemicals.
Not suitable for public swimming pools and perfect and without regular maintenance!
It is suitable for covered pools with fine sand filtration and UV lamp, which is part of the filtration system and is regularly used. The possibility to open the swimming pool in summer for direct sunlight is an advantage.
FN NANO® AQUA can be used concurrently with chemical products. With a suitable composition of pool water and if following the recommended procedure, the pool can be operated without the use of chlorine chemicals.
FN NANO® Aqua clean pools
- It allows reducing the amount of pool chemicals.
Suitable supplement to active oxygen
- SUITABLE for sensitive skin, YOUNG CHILDREN ALLERGIC
- Also suitable for aquariums and ponds
Works in every PH level
- ACTIVATED by sun and/or safe, UV artificial light
Examples of use
Indoor swimming pool at his family home in Velke Popovice with filter system with UV lamp. FN NANO® Aqua product allow owners to reduce doses of chlorine chemistry.
FN NANO® Aqua was applied to the pool extremely overpopulated with microorganisms. No pool chemistry was used. Extra high dose of FN NANO® Aqua was used (larger than is used for routine pool water maintenance). Even in this case, a positive result appeared. However, the use of FN NANO® Aqua to solve problems with such polluted water is quite expensive from an economic point of view.
FN NANO® Aqua prevents overgrowth of microorganisms and reduces the pollution of water organic impurities
The composition reduces the overgrowth of microorganisms using the following mechanisms:
- Wrapping microorganisms inorganic film that will prevent ultraviolet radiation and thereby stop their physiological processes based on the use of photosynthesis (cyanobacteria and algae).
- Daylight or artificial ultraviolet, light-activated microscopic crystals photoactive titanium oxide physically, by means of the semiconductor effect, removing from the water molecules, and microscopic particles of organic impurities serving as nutrient source for microorganisms.
- Direct contact photoactivated photoactive particles of titanium oxide with the surface of bacteria or spores are in direct energy to electrons and electron holes at the surface of the particles, molecules of organic substances, one of which is formed by cell walls. Energetic action catalyzes the breakdown of these molecules. As a result of prolonged exposure the rupture of the microorganism’s cell wall occurs.
As a result of the processes described above is not only prevented overgrowth of microorganisms, but also reduce the amount of organic substances which would otherwise accumulate in the pool.