FN-NANO sro protects your privacy
FN-NANO believes it to be very important to protect personal data and we want to maintain openness and transparency when processing your private data. Therefore, we have conditions in place to determine how your personal data will be processed and protected.
Our company FN-NANO sro, 273 01 Kamenné Žehrovice 23, IČ: 050 79 233 bears the control of the personal data that you pass on to us, and the responsibility for your personal data under the applicable data protection legislation.
What personal information do we collect from you?
In order to know your needs and needs correctly and then to fulfill them correctly, we need in some cases your personal data. The collected data is then used to support the customer relationship between you and our company. The basic prerequisite for obtaining any information is your expression of consent to the processing of personal data.
We collect data from our clients in multiple ways – when registering or when ordering. It’s mainly about
- customer’s name and surname
- billing and shipping address
- phone and email contact.
At every step we follow the applicable legislation and general business terms.
For what purpose is the information about you used?
The purpose and scope of the data processed by the Administrator always result from Customer’s consent or by law and is further specified as a consequence of steps taken by the Customer in the Online Store or on other communication channels. For example: (I) Customer’s personal data may be processed to provide or offer personal offers and actions as closely as possible to his / her requirements (which may have significant influence on him) only if the consent is given by the Customer ); (II) if the Customer does not decide to purchase the goods through the online store and only reserves the goods, personal data will not be provided to the carrier providing the goods at the request of the Administrator.
Possible purposes of processing Customer’s Personal Data by the Administrator are in particular:
- concluding and executing a Service Agreement (Account) or taking action at the request of a prospective Customer prior to entering into a contract (Your data is processed to manage your account so you can take advantage of the benefits it offers, such as ordering without form filling, access to history purchases, management of approvals on our site, etc., and allowing the use of other services available on our website);
- conclusion and execution of the Contract of Sale or Reservation or Acceptance of Measures at the Request of the Future Customer prior to conclusion of the contract (Your personal data is necessary for the execution of your order and performance of the contract – especially confirmation of creation, reservation or dispatch of the selected product, as well as if necessary this matter);
- accepting and assessing claims;
- conducting the competition, in particular determining the winner and handing over the prizes;
- presentation of advertisements, offers and events (discounts) relating to the products or services of the Administrator and its cooperating entities (their valid list is on the website (e-shop)) intended for all customers, especially for the purpose of performing the Newsletter;
- evaluating and analyzing Customer activity and information, including automatic processing of Personal Data (profiling) to present general ads, offers or promotions (discounts) relating to the products and services of the Administrator and its collaborating entities in a manner that is tailored to the interests of the Customers (without substantial impact on their decisions), in particular to implement the Newsletter, Analysis and Market Statistics Contracts.
- claim recovery and defense against claims, incl. third parties – in the case of the use of most of the functions of Internet Shop and Application;
- compliance with regulatory obligations, such as tax and accounting, especially in the case of pending contracts;
- communicating with Customers, including providing responses to messages from Customers.
In the case of an age-old Customer, his / her Personal Data may also be processed for the purpose of presenting, creating and executing advertisements, offers or events (discounts) for a particular Customer regarding products or services of the Administrator and its cooperating entities in the context of customizing Customer’s interests (profiling) through automatic decision making that can significantly or substantially affect Customer, such as offering a short-term discount to this person for a product they have recently viewed (this offer is not available to minors or those who have not consented to it).
How is your personal information taken care of?
Customer’s personal data are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter: “GDPR”) and other data protection legislation applicable throughout the processing of personal data. Personal Information is any information that identifies or enables the identification of a natural person (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Data”). An identifiable natural person is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as name and surname, identification number, whereabouts, internet identifier or one or more detailed physical, physiological,
The controller shall pay particular attention to the protection of the interests of the data subject, in particular by ensuring that the data collected by him is:
- processed in accordance with the law, properly and transparently towards the data subjects;
- data collection is for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and is not further processed contrary to these purposes;
- relevant, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- properly and if necessary updated;
- kept in a form which permits identification of the person to whom the data relate, for a period not longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- processed in a manner guaranteeing the security of Personal Data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing or accidental loss, destruction or damage, through appropriate technical or organizational measures.
Are your data also transferred to other countries (outside the European Economic Area)?
Your personal information is not transferred to other countries.
What are your rights?
Every Customer has the right to:
- filing a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection;
- the transfer of Personal Data, which has been provided by the Trustee, and which is processed automatically and processed by agreement or contract, eg with another Trustee;
- access to personal data (including what personal data is being processed);
- requests for rectification and limitation of processing (eg in case of errors in personal data) or deletion of personal data (eg when processed unlawfully);
- revocation of any consent granted to the Administrator at any time, revocation of consent does not affect the processing performed by the controller in accordance with the law before its withdrawal.
- to object to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of realizing the legitimate interests of the Administrator or of a third party, including, in particular, processing for marketing purposes including profiling (unless there are other valid justified reasons for processing that are superior to the client’s interests).
How long will your personal data be kept?
Personal data may be retained for the duration of use of the Internet Store (but may be deleted three years after the Customer’s last online store activity), in the case of marketing activities, until the Customer objects and cookies and the like, depending on technical issues until these files are deleted by the browser / device settings (although deleting files is not always the same as deleting the personal data obtained through these files, the subject still has the opportunity to object).
If the processing of Personal Data is dependent on Customer’s consent, personal data may be processed until consent is revoked.
In each case:
Personal data will also be stored if the law (eg accounting or tax regulations) imposes an obligation on the Administrator to process it;
b.Personal data will be retained longer in the event of a Customer’s complaint against the Trustee, so that the Administrator may make claims or are necessary to assert or defend against claims of third parties within the statute of limitations, in particular the Civil Code.
Depending on the scope of the Personal Information and the purpose of its processing, such data may be stored for a different period.
In any case, the longer of those personal retention periods is decisive.
Will business information be sent to you (eg to your email address)?
The administrator has the technical ability to communicate with the client remotely (eg e-mail). Business information relating to Administrators or entities working with it (including entities of the eobuwie.pl group) and commercial activities may only be sent subject to customer approval.
Who can we provide your data with?
The list of recipients of Personal Data processed by the Administrator always results primarily from the framework of services used by the Customer. The List of Personal Data Recipients also results from the Customer’s consent or legislation provided and is specified in accordance with the steps performed by Customer in the Online Store or in the Application.
For the processing of personal data, the co-operating entities of the Administrator may participate to a limited extent, especially those who technically help to effectively run the Online Store or the Application, including communication with our Customers (eg, they support us in sending emails and, in the case of advertising activities, in marketing campaigns), hosting or communications service providers, carriers or agents that place shipment orders, electronic payment service providers or online store payment cards, service software companies, support the Administrator in marketing campaigns, as well as legal and advisory service providers.
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored in your browser or mobile device while browsing. Pixels are small images or “code snippets” located on a website or in an email that collect information about your browser or mobile device, and some of them may store cookies.
Individual cookies have different “durability” times – different storage times on your device. Some cookies are deleted from your device after you close the browser window, others remain on your device even after you exit our cookie.
Cookies allow us to remember your actions and preferences (such as your login details, shopping cart order details) over a period of time, so you don’t have to re-enter them each time you return to a webpage or go from one web page to another .
Cookies may also record additional information such as the number of visitors to our website, or the most frequently visited pages of our site. They are also used to show you the ad and page content that is relevant to you for your interests and needs.
Functional and technical cookies
these cookies ensure the proper functioning of our website, such as logging in to a user account on the site, storing goods in a shopping cart, or revealing attempts to log in to an account unauthorizedly. Without these cookies our website would not work properly, their use is unavoidable, and we do not ask you to agree to store them and access them. We also include cookies in this category, which keep the contents of your cart for you even without your login – many of you are asking that you easily find the books you put with us in the year before Christmas to please your loved ones perfect gift.
these cookies are used to obtain traffic data for our website, information about searches made on our site, and how to navigate our site so that we can make it as easy to use as possible. Since we have taken precautions to prevent these cookies from being misused (anonymized by our suppliers) and implemented measures to easily control and restrict the use of these cookies, we do not require you to use them. Using the Solution: Google Analytics – Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland For more information about privacy, click here to install a software add-on available here. .
Marketing and advertising cookies
We use these cookies to display content on our site that you are interested in according to your previous preferences, as well as to serve ads based on your interests. We only store cookies of this type on the basis of your consent. For these cookies, we use the following third-party solutions:
- Google Adwords: Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland More information about privacy can be found here , reject cookies you here. .
- Browser Settings: Although most browsers have basic settings to accept cookies, their settings allow you to delete or decline cookies. However, we must notify you that in this case, some of the services provided may not work properly.
- Third parties: third party solutions, such as optout.aboutads.info, may be used to limit cookies.
- Custom Solution Partners: It is also possible to use the solutions offered by each partner to reduce cookies.
How can we contact us?
You may contact the Trustee at any time by sending a mail or e-mail to the Administrator at the beginning of the Terms or by calling the telephone number listed at the beginning of the Terms, or via the Facebook website.
The administrator keeps correspondence for statistical purposes and to answer questions as quickly and as quickly as possible, as well as to deal with complaints and decisions made on notification of administrative action on that account. Addresses and data collected in this manner will not be used for communication for purposes other than resolving the reported issue.
In the event of contact with the Administrator to perform specific actions (e.g., filing a claim using a form), the Administrator may request to provide data, including personal information, such as name, surname, e-mail address, etc. to confirm the interviewer’s identity, enable feedback on the matter and to carry out the action requested. The provision of such data is not mandatory, but may be necessary to carry out the requested activity or to obtain the information that the person requests.
How are your data protected?
Taking into account the state of technical knowledge, implementation costs and the nature, extent, context and purposes of the processing and the risk of violation of individuals’ rights or freedoms with different probability of occurrence and severity of threat, the Administrator shall apply appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of personal data processed in response to threats and categories in particular, the data to which the protection applies, in particular, protects the data from being made available to unauthorized persons, misuse by unauthorized persons, processing in violation of applicable laws, and alteration, loss, damage or destruction. Providing information on technical and organizational measures that provide protection to external processing may undermine their effectiveness, thus jeopardizing the proper protection of personal data.