Industrial uses of FN ® photocatalytic coating
The functions of FN ® photocatalytic coating technology are widely used in industrial plants. Application here includes both air purification from unpleasant odors and hazardous substances, as well as protection against microorganisms by virtue of this self-cleaning surfaces.
PROPIS Printing Co, Ostrava, Czech Republic
Location: Printer in Ostrava, Czech Republic
treatment: Ceilings inside printer work area.
Reason: Protection of personnel, reduction of characteristic and dangerous odors from printing inks
REDUCING THE CONCENTRATION OF DANGEROUS AND INCREASING SUBSTANCES IN THE PRINTER AIR:
- dichloromethane: reduction of 14.3%,
- benzene: reduction of 17.1%,
- tetrachloroethene: reduction of 100.0%,
- o-xylene: reduction of 19.1%,
- styrene: reduction of 42.1%,
- 1.3 5-trimethylbenzene: reduction of 56.1%,
- 1,2,4-trichlorobenzene: reduction of 86.8%,
- freon 12: reduction of 18.8%,
- 1,1-dichloroethene: reduction of 100.0%.
In terms of odor concentration, there was a reduction from 130mg / m3 to less than 10mg / m3 air
Leraning Instritute, Poruba, Ostrava, Czech Republic
Place: Higher Learning Technical Institute, Poruba, Ostrava
Treated: Laboratories of the Institute of Environmental Technologies
Reason: Protection of personnel against significant smell in laboratories of the Institute of Environmental Technologies